Hidden Oasis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hidden Oasis! Feel free to ask for others to join.
The season is Summer!! Who wants a swim?
Top posters
Angel (2622)
Alex and Pandaris I_vote_lcapAlex and Pandaris I_voting_barAlex and Pandaris I_vote_rcap 
Shadow (2018)
Alex and Pandaris I_vote_lcapAlex and Pandaris I_voting_barAlex and Pandaris I_vote_rcap 
Riiko (1791)
Ghuna (1731)
Jeger (1605)
Lapaoftheforest (1497)
Sasha (1314)
Cyrus (1015)
Lokioftheocean (923)
Okami (842)
Latest topics
» First new plot
Alex and Pandaris EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:12 pm by Angel

» Fallen Waters Pack Territory
Alex and Pandaris EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 11:05 am by Angel

» The Great Cave Maze
Alex and Pandaris EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:23 am by Angel

» The Grand Beach
Alex and Pandaris EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:21 am by Angel

» Hidden Cave
Alex and Pandaris EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:19 am by Angel

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 64 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:57 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 61 registered users
The newest registered user is quasanl

Our users have posted a total of 24505 messages in 208 subjects

Alex and Pandaris

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
Alpha
Angel

Alex and Pandaris Empty
PostSubject: Alex and Pandaris   Alex and Pandaris EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:23 am

This is the novel I'm working on xD I've written about 140 pages so far, but am starting again to add in a few things and edit it at the same time xD This is what I've gotten done so far xD Enjoy!

Prologue

It’s a cold, foggy night in Pennsylvania. The full moon cast’s a grey glow and many shadows in the still night. Green eyes dance around in the shadows, peering out from their hiding places, waiting until it’s time to strike. Some of them track the last few people making their way home. These vampires are eager to start their hunt for human blood. Some of them start to lick their lips as they wait for their next meal, only moments away. The only sound is that of feet pounding on the pavement, trying to reach the safety of a brick house. All of the houses in Pennsylvania are made of bricks in an attempt to stop the vampires from entering them. It’s almost midnight, so these last few people will be lucky if they make it home alive.
A crying baby shatters the silence of the still night. From out of the closest house, a 25 year old woman emerges to aid the crying baby. Her long blonde hair is pulled back as she rushes to reach the crying baby before the vampires begin their hunt. Her sapphire blue eyes are engulfed in the fog and the darkness of night, making them barely visible. As she sprints to the foot path in front of her house where the baby was placed, her pink dressing gown wraps around her tall and slender body.
The baby squirms around in its small, black wicker basket, crying for attention. Some scared humans watch from the safety of their houses as the woman bends down to pick up the writhing baby from its basket. Blue ribbons line the edge of the basket, swaying in the soft breeze. The woman cradles the baby in her arms and starts to rock it back and forth as she tries to lull the baby back to sleep. Slowly, the baby finds comfort in the woman’s gentle rocking and begins to quiet down, but it does not fall asleep.
While still rocking the baby, the woman looks around to see who the baby could belong to. Looking to her right there is only an empty street, as everyone has gone inside for protection. She turns to her left, only to be frozen in place as she sees a tall, skinny figure completely dressed in black, only meters away from her. A hoodie masks the figures face, but distinctive emerald green eyes shine from inside. She knows it’s a vampire. The big clock in the middle of the town sounds off, telling everyone it is midnight, time for the vampires to begin their hunt.
The vampire is staring straight at the woman with cold eyes, filled with hostility toward the women. The baby in the woman’s arms begins to moan, directing the vampire’s gaze to it. The woman clutches to the baby, intent on keeping it safe. The vampire’s eyes dash angrily to look at the woman’s face.
Stunned, the woman just stares at the unusually hostile vampire as they usually they show no emotion, only the desire to feed on the blood of humans. A large gust of wind came out of nowhere and blew the hoodie of the vampire’s face, revealing her long brown hair, slim face and plain expression, only her eyes showed her rage. The vampire slowly advanced on the human who backed away, fearing for her life, and the baby’s.
Another vampire, a taller one with broader shoulders appeared from around the corner and stood in between the female vampire and the human, who took this opportunity to run. She slammed the door behind her and locked it, then went to the nearest window to watch the two vampires outside her house.
The female vampire looked to the other vampire who looked at her, then pulled her in to give her a hug. It was an unusual display of affection, an emotion that many refused to believe vampires had. The female glared at over the other vampires shoulder at the human in her house. Within seconds even more vampires emerge from their hiding places and begin their search for food. Even more terrified the human closed her curtains, not wanting to look at the vampires’ anymore, just wishing that the sun could rise faster so they could go away once again, not to return for another month.
Only the sound of the vampires’ light footsteps can be heard as everyone waits for the night to be over, hoping that it is not them that will die tonight. Most people will huddle in a corner, watching the door, praying that the vampires won’t try to enter. Garlic hangs on all the doors in another attempt to stop the vampires from entering as it acts as a repellent, but that isn’t always enough to keep them at bay. If you happen to be bleeding during their hunt, they swarm like sharks. At that point there is nothing that will stop them from killing. Everybody knows it, yet almost every month, someone caught off guard.
When the vampire’s footsteps can no longer be heard it is not always a sign that they are gone, but the calm before the storm as they gather to make their kill. As the footsteps stop and the area is completely silent, everyone holds their breath, hoping that they are not outside their door.
There is suddenly a loud thud as a door is knocked down and a terrified family comes face-to-face with an army of blood thirsty vampires. Blood curdling screams are heard but no one comes to their aid, knowing that if they try to save them, they will die as well. Everyone just huddles tighter, hoping that this family will be enough to quench their thirst for another month. Someone in the family cries for help, but she knows that no one will ever come to help her or her family. They are doomed to be a meal for the vampires tonight.
This is the night that everyone dreads each month, but it’s unavoidable. The few nights that the vampires’ don’t find a human to feed on, they find naive pets that have strayed from the safety of their homes. This is only to fill their hunger however, nothing compares to the taste of human blood which every vampire craves madly for.
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenoasis.rpg-board.net
Lapaoftheforest

Lapaoftheforest

Alex and Pandaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Pandaris   Alex and Pandaris EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:15 am

coolness!
Back to top Go down
Angel
Alpha
Angel

Alex and Pandaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Pandaris   Alex and Pandaris EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:21 am

Thanks xD Can't wait till I have more time to get really going with it xD
Back to top Go down
Melody

Melody

Alex and Pandaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Pandaris   Alex and Pandaris EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:37 am

EPICNESS! this is sooo cool!!!
Back to top Go down
Angel
Alpha
Angel

Alex and Pandaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Pandaris   Alex and Pandaris EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:33 am

-blushes- he he xD thanks. I would love to see my work published, especially this one, once I'm done xD
Back to top Go down
Lapaoftheforest

Lapaoftheforest

Alex and Pandaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Pandaris   Alex and Pandaris EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:10 am

that would be SO COOL
Back to top Go down
Angel
Alpha
Angel

Alex and Pandaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Pandaris   Alex and Pandaris EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:53 am

You can say that again xD
Back to top Go down
Lapaoftheforest

Lapaoftheforest

Alex and Pandaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Pandaris   Alex and Pandaris EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:32 am

ok that would be SO COOL
Back to top Go down
Melody

Melody

Alex and Pandaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Pandaris   Alex and Pandaris EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:11 am

hehe nice one lapa XD hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alex and Pandaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Pandaris   Alex and Pandaris Empty

Back to top Go down

Alex and Pandaris
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Oasis :: Other Stuff :: Stories xD-
Jump to: