Hidden Oasis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hidden Oasis! Feel free to ask for others to join.
The season is Summer!! Who wants a swim?
Top posters
Angel (2622)
For as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story) I_vote_lcapFor as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story) I_voting_barFor as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story) I_vote_rcap 
Shadow (2018)
For as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story) I_vote_lcapFor as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story) I_voting_barFor as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story) I_vote_rcap 
Riiko (1791)
Ghuna (1731)
Jeger (1605)
Lapaoftheforest (1497)
Sasha (1314)
Cyrus (1015)
Lokioftheocean (923)
Okami (842)
Latest topics
» First new plot
For as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:12 pm by Angel

» Fallen Waters Pack Territory
For as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 11:05 am by Angel

» The Great Cave Maze
For as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:23 am by Angel

» The Grand Beach
For as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:21 am by Angel

» Hidden Cave
For as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:19 am by Angel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 64 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:57 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 61 registered users
The newest registered user is quasanl

Our users have posted a total of 24505 messages in 208 subjects

For as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm

Storm

For as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story) Empty
PostSubject: For as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story)   For as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:53 am

The sun sat behind the clouds, turning the sky a ghostly chrimson as it dappled the forset floor on which a single creature walked. The animal moved as if part of the woods with a set course under paw. This animal's mind bubbled with confusion, excitement as it's speed slowly increased until it's pace turned into a run. The trees became nothing but a blur as the wolf ran faster and faster until it's paws landed into a small grassy clearing it stopped dead in it's tracks, as if frozen. With his nose twitching slightly everything changed. The air was heavy and swirling with the scent of something.... something of illness that he hadn't ever encountered before. It clouded the world in a deadly scilence, shook the earth under his paws with an unknown power and shaped the world into something unrecognizable. One of his paws slowly slid forward until he moved the rest into a uncontrolled trot slowly nearing a small willow grove. Willow branches brushed by his pelt while the stench grew more. He stopped infront of the last blanket of gnarled branches. A devilish red light loomed on the other side as did the source of the illness. Carefully, the wolf pushed a side the branches while squinting into the red light. What he saw made him wail...
" The rest of horrid information willnot be told, for now. My name is "Storm of the red fangs"now just "Storm". This is a story, not a fairy tail with a damsel in distress or good verses evil with good always wining, no, this is my story. The story of detirmation, brutness, betrayal, murder, a prophecy from an elder and an unfinished saying "For as long as the wind blows we will always be.." Yet like all good stories, there must be a beginning and for this one it starts at my first day of training."

To be continued....
Dun Dun Dun!!!
Ps sorry for the typos, blame my IPod! XD
You like?
Back to top Go down
Guinevere

Guinevere

PostSubject: Re: For as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story)   For as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:57 am

I like! -waits for more-
Back to top Go down
Ghuna
Herbalist
Ghuna

PostSubject: Re: For as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story)   For as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story) EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:31 pm

I like it, it's all like, cool and mistory (spelled mistory wrong, lol)
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: For as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story)   For as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:29 am

Why thank you XD
Back to top Go down
Crimzen

Crimzen

PostSubject: Re: For as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story)   For as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:16 am

Very Nice Storm. ^^

Back to top Go down
http://savagetempest.forumotion.com/
Ghuna
Herbalist
Ghuna

PostSubject: Re: For as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story)   For as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:02 pm

Srry for being impatient but, when r u going to continue the story? We've all been waiting for a litttle while for it to continue....
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: For as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story)   For as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Don't you worry Ghuna, it'll be out any day now!
Edit: never mind, here it is XD

Chapter 1:
Training day

A warm summer's light filtered through the dens opening, signifying a new day has just begun. Storm of fangs felt a light nudge on his side as a soft yet stern voice rang in his ears, "son, the sun is rising. It's time to wake up." Storm flopped onto his other side and mumbled angrily "but I don't wana." The nudge turned into a push as storm's father lowered his mouth to his ear and growled softly "Oh really now? So you want to miss your first day of training?" 'Training?!' on que Storm of fangs leaped to his, now wide awake 'how could I have forgotten?' In the Fallen Stars pack the first day of Training was over all the most important and besides, This would be the first time Storm would get to leave the den and meet all the other pups! "me?! Miss my first day of training?!? Never!" the large brute smiled to his son "that's better. You better hurry up though your sisters are already waiting for you"
Back to top Go down
Ghuna
Herbalist
Ghuna

PostSubject: Re: For as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story)   For as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story) EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:08 pm

wooooo anymore in Chapter 1?
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: For as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story)   For as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story) EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:11 pm

Yup! I just got lazy and posted only a little of the chapter XD
Back to top Go down
Juno

Juno

PostSubject: Re: For as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story)   For as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story) EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:12 pm

Lol kk Stormo xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story)   For as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story) Empty

Back to top Go down

For as long as the wind blows we will be.. (storm's story)
Page 1 of 1